Furthermore, by registering with InfyZoom, or other indication of your identity, you do confirm to us that indication of identity constitutes your “signing” of this Agreement for all purposes under applicable law. Any individual using InfyZoom on behalf of another individual or entity, listed as the customer does hereby represent and warrant that such agreement is being made with full authority.
Eligibility : You should be at least eighteen (18) years of age. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. If we have reason to believe you are under eighteen (18) years of age, your uploads on to the site may be deleted and your subscription may be terminated without warning.
Account and Password : You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account name and password provided to you. You are solely responsible for usage of any account provided to you, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of any account of yours.
Proprietary Rights Owned by Us : You acknowledge that InfyZoom, or our suppliers, own all proprietary rights of our data, our Website and the software used to provide Services, including, but not limited to, any patents, trademarks, service marks and copyrights.
Proprietary Rights Owned by You : You represent and warrant to us that you will not add or upload or use any data or content for any other purpose unless you are the owner of all proprietary rights in that data or content or have been given a valid license from the owner of the proprietary rights in such content and have obtained releases for all related privacy rights.
- You will not incorporate your Campaign in form of any text, photos, graphics or other content that is not created by you, or you are not otherwise permitted to use the content which is not yours.
- You will not use in your Campaign, any misleading or incorrect information.
- You will not publish any Campaign that contains sexually related text, photographs or other content, or content that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- You will not share your password.
- You will not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of our Services.
- You will not publish any Campaign, which is in violation of any other party’s rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and privacy and publicity rights.
- You will not set up multiple accounts for any individual, organization or entity unless you are part of a franchise.
- You will not import or incorporate any of the following information into our servers: Social Security Numbers, passwords, security credentials, business credit scores, or sensitive information of any kind.
- Pornography or other sexually explicit in any campaign.
- Campaign offering to sell illegal substances
- Campaigns that violate the CAN-SPAM Law